Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New beginnings...

Well- I've decided to take my turn at blogging as I'm getting ready to start the next school year.  I've been a special education teacher for 2 years, and I absolutely love it!  I have an amazing group of students who inspire me to grow and learn more for them.  I ABSOLUTELY love my job, and could not imagine doing anything else at this point in my life!  Everyday is a new adventure and I'd like to share my successes and failures- and some days the failures far outnumber the successes.  While it seems like teaching consumes my whole life during the school year- it really doesn't, so I'll also have some fun posting about my own adventures (outside of work).  Like one of my favorite artists sings, "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."  I always try to find the sunshine through the clouds, but we all need a little rain sometimes!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment